You can make Meyer lemon vinaigrette and store it for up to 10 days. It is a perfect dressing to add to roasted vegetables or grilled salmon or lake fish (trout, for example). It tastes great with bitter greens like kale or arugula. Try sardines on top of greens with capers and this vinaigrette… Flavorful and nutritionally powerful!
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon Meyer lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
How To Make
- Mix olive oil, Meyer lemon juice, vinegar, and Parmesan cheese in a blender cup.
- Add salt, pepper, zest, and garlic. Blend for about 30 to 45 seconds until smooth.