Meyer lemons are a perfect addition to your mock-tini! It gives a slightly sweet taste.
- 3 teaspoons sugar, or crystal sugar substitute like monk fruit or coconut sugar (1 teaspoon for rimming)
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 Meyer lemon, juiced and peeled (in large strips/pieces)
- 1 fluid oz orange-flavored liqueur
How To Make
- Mix 2 teaspoons of sugar and warm water in a cocktail jar until the sugar dissolves. Add lemon juice, orange liqueur, vodka, lemon peels, and ice. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Remove the peel from it, wet the glass’s rim with it, and dip it in 1 teaspoon of sugar. Strain the martini in this glass and enjoy.
*To make this a spirited martini, add 2 fluid oz of your favorite vodka