This chicken has so much tenderness and flavor from the marinade! Add in the mango and extra sauce, and this one is a crowd pleaser for your next spring gathering (It’s so easy to do this recipe in bulk).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yields 4 servings
2 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts, split
8 ounces plain yogurt (Greek is good also)
1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
½ cup fresh lime, juiced
Dash of cayenne pepper
1 clove fresh garlic, minced
1 large ripe mango, peeled, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine ¼ cup yogurt, ¼ cup of cilantro, half of the lime juice, cayenne pepper and garlic. Coat chicken breast with this mixture, marinate for at least 1 hour.
- While the chicken marinates, purée remaining yogurt, 2/3 of cubed mango, ½ teaspoon lime juice and 1 cup cilantro in blender.
- Bake chicken in a glass baking dish for 25-30 minutes (or grill!).
- Place chicken on serving plates, pour on sauce and sprinkle with mango and extra sauce on side.
- Add a sprig of fresh cilantro for garnish.