Serves 2 • Ready in 20 minutes
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1⁄2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 cup mixed mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas, cut on an angle into 1cm pieces
- 2 sprigs green onion sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 portions lean ground pork, chicken, turkey
- 1⁄8 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp white pepper
- 2 cups riced cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- hot sauce, for serving
- In a wok or large skillet, heat up sesame oil over medium heat. Add in ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add in mushrooms, snow peas and white parts of the green onion and sauté until mushrooms begin to brown and liquid has evaporated.
- Turn heat to high. Add in ground pork, salt, and white pepper. Sauté until browned, about 5 minutes. Flip the ingredients constantly as it cooks.
- Add in riced cauliflower, tamari and apple cider vinegar and sauté until cauliflower is tender, about 3 minutes. Flip the ingredients constantly as it cooks to help the liquid evaporate. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with green tops of the green onions and serve with hot sauce.